- 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR applications currently being accepted. Please visit our Admissions page.
- SAB PARENT INVITATION - Parents are invited to attend the School Advisory Board Meeting November 29th at 7 p.m. in the STM Media Center. More details can be found on the SAB page.
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES - St. Thomas More Catholic School in Chapel Hill is accepting applications for the following positions. Please send a resume and cover letter to Dr. Michael Ashton. If you already have application materials on file with us, please send a new cover letter explaining your specific interest in the positions.
LONG-TERM AND DAILY SUBSTITUTES
3rd grade long-term substitute – beginning February 25th for several weeks. NC teaching license preferred, but other experienced candidates will be considered if necessary.
3 Year Old program long-term substitute lead teacher, 7:30-12:30 daily. Begins December 1 and ends January 11th.
- If you are applying for a substitute teacher position please send a resume and a completed application to
- 2016-17 PRINTABLE CALENDAR - This is the basic 2016-17 school calendar please always check the Upcoming Events calendar below to stay informed.
- SCHOOL TOURS - On the first Thursday of each month (October through May) our principal, Dr. Michael Ashton, gives prospective parents and families a chance to view our school facilities and classrooms. Please come to the lobby of the Parish Center at 9:00 am to check in. You may call the school office for more information regarding enrollment at 919-942-6244.